special site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special site

I knew this was a special site (yes,pun intended). But I was cruising around and,I found the thread about sailor,what a great story,about great people. I was really moved by the way Ray,Scott and Rodger dropped everything in there life to help a fellow xs'er. I have a strong feeling just about anybody on here,givin the chance would do the same. I'm fairly new here but after reading some of the threads and riding reports on here,I am definetly IMPRESSED. John
    FOXS-XS11SG

2009 Suzuki V Strom 650,Adventure in Touring,I call her "Smooth" SW Motech engine guard,Coocase top case w/ LED brake and tail lights,20" MRA touring screen w/adjusable bracket,Grip heaters,fender ex-tender,Givi hard sidebags

1980 XS11SG-sold
    1999 Vulcan classic-sold
    1982 XJ 650-sold

Old is only a state of mind......John

Originally posted by Cuda 69 View Post
    I knew this was a special site (yes,pun intended). But I was cruising around and,I found the thread about sailor,what a great story,about great people. I was really moved by the way Ray,Scott and Rodger dropped everything in there life to help a fellow xs'er. I have a strong feeling just about anybody on here,givin the chance would do the same. I'm fairly new here but after reading some of the threads and riding reports on here,I am definetly IMPRESSED. John
    i second that.
    xs1100 hartail bobber

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/...-38-36_563.jpg

Comment

Working...
    X