Vancouver Motorcycle Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vancouver Motorcycle Show

Anybody else planning on attending the Vancouver Motorcycle Show this year? SWMBO and I will be taking Friday off to travel down to Abbotsford. We'll spend Saturday at the show, then return home to Revelstoke on Sunday. SWMBO thinks she needs to sit on the FJR 1300, just to see how it feels compared to her 'H
    Ken Talbot

Enjoy

Enjoy the bike show Ken, a bit to far for me on the east coast.
    You have the urge to upgrade to a 1300 Ken? Maybe you should just buy a better seat for Tsunami, be cheaper! Just kiddin. You only pass this way once.
    Bruce Doucette
    Bruce Doucette
    Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Actually, it is SWMBO who's been reading and rereading the recent magazine article comparing the FJR to a Honda and a BMW. Hence the smilies!
      Ken Talbot

Comment

wishing

Wishing my ladyfriend were interested in bikes and biking. Shes scared to death of bikes and only been on Alpha twice......just going to have to find a lady who likes to fly low!

When Mark and I went to Bill Kingsons ride northeast I had the pleasure of taking Tina, Bills lovelier half, for a day trip on my XS with the group....nice to have a companion aboard now and then Ken.
        Bruce
        Bruce Doucette
        Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

The funny thing is SWMBO probably rode as a 'companion aboard' on Tsunami no more than 2 or 3 times before she decided she'd much rather ride in the front seat. Dunno if it was my driving or what - she said it had more to do with better scenery. I sure as $%#@ wasn't going to ride in the back seat, so she got her licence and her own bike. Now, after riding her XJ 650 to Wyoming, then her XS11 'H to Colorado, Vancouver Island, Manitoba, and California, she's definitely 'interested'.
          Ken Talbot

Comment

Working...
          X