Member issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member issues

So I bought I windshield from a member on the first and they said they were going to send it from me but after I sent the payment, I have not heard from them at all. I've tried to contact multiple times and no response. What should I do fellow members?
    1981 yamaha xs eleven standard

How long has it been?
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

about a week and a half now. I'm just getting frustrated because I already sent the money, haven't gotten a word since and I actually need the windshield because of the weather over here
      1981 yamaha xs eleven standard

Comment

I would get with TC or one of the mods and see if they will help if this thread doesn't get the members attention.

However,they may not want to get involved in a private transaction.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Question???? Where is the member, where are they located? IF you are USA and they are in another country the SS (I mean homeland in-security) may be holding it. I ordered a simple set of stickers from overseas and it was shipped imediately but was held for 3 weeks here. I would ask one of the moderators to send them a message private and just see if there is a response. There is always the possibility that something happened to the guy. I'd handle it but quiet and private unless a moderator decides its time to do other than that.
          To fix the problem one should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed.

Rodan
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khm6...liHntN91DHjHiS
          1980 G Silverbird
          Original Yamaha Fairfing and Bags
          1198 Overbore kit
          Grizzly 660 ACCT
          Barnett Clutch Springs
          R1 Clutch Fiber Plates
          122.5 Main Jets
          ACCT Mod
          Mac 4-2 Flare Tips
          Antivibe Bar ends
          Rear trunk add-on
          http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z329/viperron1/

Comment

I recall a while back a fellow local XSive had purchased something from one of our Northern brethen. It was LONG over due to come and no contact whatsoever. Eventually we found out the member had suffered a major medical issue and that was the hang up. No one else in his family knew anything about the transaction.

Just a thought. PM one of the mods and see when the last time the member was online. Also remember, it may take a few days or more for your check to arrive, then the person would most likely cash it and wait for it to clear before sending the part. So two weeks is not unlikely for the complete turn around, though the seller should let you know they got your check. You can see if they have cashed your check with your bank.
            Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
            80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
            93 GSX600F
            80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
            81 XS1100 Special
            81 CB750 C
            80 CB750 C
            78 XS750

Comment

the lack of response is indeed frustrating, but if it is coming from canada it IS gonna take a while.
              testing 1-2-3

1980 1100 mns

Comment

Working...
              X