Met a XS'er today in McMinville OR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met a XS'er today in McMinville OR

I met a guy with an XS11 Special at a gas station in McMinville, OR today. He was having a minor electrical problem so I invited him to come here for help.

Anyway if Rodger shows up here, let's all welcome him...

Tony
    Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Good to hear there's some still floating around the area. I seen a guy on an xs650 this morning. Man what a nice bike. Guy was old enough for me to call grandpa
    Don
    1979 XS1100SF "Old Man" bought by my Dad brand new in 79, customized in 80 with Vetter, Standard tank, and touring seat. I inherited in 02 when Dad passed. Been riding it since 09. No resto, bike is a survivor...

2007 RoadStar 1700 Midnight Silverado "The Black Pearl" Cobra Slash-downs, K&N filter. More mods to come

old:
    1989 kawi ex500
    1996 yzf-r6
    1999 yzf-r1
    2001 kawi zx-6r
    2000 Ducati 748
    2002 YZF-R1
    2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Comment

every once in awhile i will see a bike and it will turn my head like last week i was walking into cycle gear in vancouver, wa i thought in my head man thats a nice bike as he rode by me i saw that it was a xs650 its funny how my eye can catch these bikes from a mile away
      80sg (currently getting motor swap)

Comment

Originally posted by NathanP View Post
        every once in awhile i will see a bike and it will turn my head like last week i was walking into cycle gear in vancouver, wa i thought in my head man thats a nice bike as he rode by me i saw that it was a xs650 its funny how my eye can catch these bikes from a mile away
        I know that store well. Not right around the block for you... Next time your down in the area hit me up. We can do lunch. My shop isn't too far from there. Sometimes I hide from work @ that cycle gear
        Don
        1979 XS1100SF "Old Man" bought by my Dad brand new in 79, customized in 80 with Vetter, Standard tank, and touring seat. I inherited in 02 when Dad passed. Been riding it since 09. No resto, bike is a survivor...

2007 RoadStar 1700 Midnight Silverado "The Black Pearl" Cobra Slash-downs, K&N filter. More mods to come

old:
        1989 kawi ex500
        1996 yzf-r6
        1999 yzf-r1
        2001 kawi zx-6r
        2000 Ducati 748
        2002 YZF-R1
        2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Comment

I am in the store quite often myself. Nathan, isn't this a long run to get to a Cyclegear for you?
          1980 XS1100LG Midnight
          1991 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Here's to a long life and a happy one.
          A quick death and an easy one.
          A pretty girl and an honest one.
          A cold beer and another one!

Comment

no a little bit of a dirve im inolympia i was down there for work i saw that store on my way and i stoped there on my lunch just to kill time and wish for all of the things that i cant get i work for autozone i set up that new store there

Comment

Ah... the new store there on 4th plain... the old Indian Restaurant building? I'm assuming you guys are moving the one from further down the Hwy there?
              Don

old:
              1989 kawi ex500
              1996 yzf-r6
              1999 yzf-r1
              2001 kawi zx-6r
              2000 Ducati 748
              2002 YZF-R1
              2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Comment

yeah thats the one this is not my first store ive done boy was this one a pain to move thats why i had to shop for motorcyle gear to relieve some stress

Comment

Working...
                X