Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beg, borrow, buy, steal, rent.. Standard bars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand the problem with everyone wanting something different and I'm not in any hurry to get to the lines I will be needing, in fact I don't even know the measurements, I was just trying to gather sources for the parts I will need, and was wondering if you had talked to them about special orders.
    Fastmover
    "Just plant us in the damn garden with the stupid
    lion". SHL
    78 XS1100e

Comment

Originally posted by wa407mpp View Post
      I understand the problem with everyone wanting something different and I'm not in any hurry to get to the lines I will be needing, in fact I don't even know the measurements, I was just trying to gather sources for the parts I will need, and was wondering if you had talked to them about special orders.
      I was not trying to give you a hard time, if it seemed that way I apologize. I am just frustrated that I do not even have a price list that I can share yet. If I can get that posted then questions about custom lines should be answered, as everyone can contact him themselves and ask. I do not want to put words in his mouth, or possibly make any kind of misrepresentation to the forum here.
      The seller is Len at, info@xj4ever.com . His supplier is making lines for the XS's so he has some stock to sell. Anyone who wants to ask him about the lines is free to do so.
      As soon as I have a link to the price list I will post it in a different thread and include all the info everyone needs. The lines on my bikes are now a simple drop in procedure. Simply order and bolt on with no issues. These are all for the ORIGINAL lines, so far as no custom lines are yet available.
      The price list is so long because of all the parts he has available that will fit our bikes. Everything form Caliper pistons to Rebuild kits to rotors to these lines is there.
      2-79 XS1100 SF
      2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
      80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
      Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

For all of you following this thread I now have a link to the price list and all the goodies available. Read it through to the end and you may be suprised at what he has to offer those of us who ride the XS's.
        Parts will not apparently be in stock until early November but this should answer any questions about what there is and is not.
        I will start a new thread on this product and post it up in various places so everyone can find it if they want to.

http://xjbikes.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=40222.html
        2-79 XS1100 SF
        2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
        80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
        Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

XJ4Ever.com...

...is the online store over at Our Brother site XJBikes.com

Len aka Chacal has developed and organized a Stellar parts supply, over the past few years, that I've had 5 Star experience with.

I was just getting ready to order fork seals for my Mid Max.

Looks like I'll be adding to the list

Thanxs Ras!!!
          1980 XS1100G "Dolly G" Full Dresser (with a coat of many colors )
          1979 XS1100SF (stock-euro mods planned)
          1984 XV700L Virago (to be hot-modded)
          1983 XJ750MK Midnight Maxim (semi-restored DD)
          1977 XS650D ( patiently awaiting resto)

Sometimes it takes a whole tank of gas before you can think straight.

Comment

Working...
          X