Nashville TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville TN

Are there any members residing in and around that area that would not mind picking up a tank bag that I've been wanting for awhile but is no longer made. The seller won't ship.
    BAMN!

'81 XS1100H "Brutus"

Originally posted by Nubian View Post
    Are there any members residing in and around that area that would not mind picking up a tank bag that I've been wanting for awhile but is no longer made. The seller won't ship.
    Not even on your dollar? It can't be the only tank bag in the world; don't deal with the prat.
    Fred Hill, S'toon
    XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
    "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Yep not even on my own dollar.I hear you, hard to understand people some time.
      It's a Fieldsheer Eiffel II bag, huge bag that seperates into two each with their own handles and attachments. They are not made any more. Perfect when touring with the mrs. I see them around for over $100.00. This guy was selling it brand new with tags with a strap and magnetic mount for $50.

Oh well, I'm sure i'll get one eventually

Originally posted by fredintoon View Post
      Not even on your dollar? It can't be the only tank bag in the world; don't deal with the prat.
      Last edited by Nubian; 02-05-2012, 02:21 PM.
      BAMN!

'81 XS1100H "Brutus"

Comment

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...-Tank-Bag.aspx

http://tinyurl.com/89wrzfv
        Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
        Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
        and SOXS
        2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

I'm in Memphis, although I don't make it over to Nashville too much. You can see if he is headed this way anytime soon, or if you know someone going from nashville to memphis I'd be willing to help.
          1979 XS1100

Comment

Thank you for the offer I got one lined up will see how it works out.
            Thanks again
            Ed
            Originally posted by Laptop_geek View Post
            I'm in Memphis, although I don't make it over to Nashville too much. You can see if he is headed this way anytime soon, or if you know someone going from nashville to memphis I'd be willing to help.
            BAMN!

'81 XS1100H "Brutus"

Comment

Got it mag base sans strap

I just need to find a strap base for it now but I'm happy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270912748011...e#ht_500wt_951
              BAMN!

'81 XS1100H "Brutus"

Comment

Working...
              X