December Issue 'Classic Mechanics'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December Issue 'Classic Mechanics'

I don't know if you get 'Classic And Motorcycle Mechanics Magazine' in the states but the December issue has a 6 page article on the XS definitely worth a look. At least they didn't do the same as the 'Used Bike Guide' and slag the living crap outta XS11's their road tester musta jumped on to the XS straight of a Blade or an R1, He wasn't very nice.
    ThUmPeR!

I have never seen any magazine here in the States with that title. It must be a Brit mag. Do they have a web site where one could go to read the XS rticle? Sounds like it might be a good read.

Comment

Classic Mechanics mag

Yep - it's a UK only mag I'm afraid guys

Have a look at http://www.classicmechanics.com/

S'an OK article, seem to remember them doing another 4-5 years ago that was maybe a bit more informed. Think I have that kicking around in a big box in the attic after my wife found old bike mags were taking over the world (well our house anyway).

Shame this months article does a sneaky and captions a picture "Moody, all black, XS1.1 model introduced later"..... when referring to the 1.1 S Sport (I think). What they are showing in the picture is an earlier 1100 E (or similar) with the rear seat fairing thing and not the same gold wheels / footrest hangers / black rear drive box of the Sport. Boy I think I should get out more!!
      XS1.1 sport - Sold June 2005 :-(
      Guzzi 850
      Z1000

Comment

If you have a mall near by....Borders bookstore stocks this as well as 7 or 8 other British bike mags.
        Gary Granger
        Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
        2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

hey i saw that they were showing the rong bike in that part,they must think that we are all stupid

Comment

Working...
          X