Xsii00 Fairings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xsii00 Fairings

I have a couple fairings and I want to put one on my 79 XS Eleven Special one is for that bike one is for a gold wing an old one I think any one know where I might be able to find a bracket for it? I have looked all around houston and every where i could think of on the internet,dennis kirk,jc whitney,aj foyt,many more thans peeps the SJHR IS FOR THE SAN JACINTO HIGH ROLLERS M/C in TX
    SJHR BUFFALO

TWo main brands of fairing for XS1100 is Vetter and Pacifico. The mounting brackets are different and both types can be found on Ebay.
    Feel free to send me pics of the fairings and I may be able to help identify them
    P-LKelly@sbcglobal.net
    I have Pacifico on my 1100 and Wife has a Vetter on her 750. We just got a Pacifico for a 750 when we bought our 3rd XS750.
    Pat Kelly
    <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
    1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
    2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
    1999 Suburban (The Ship)
    1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
    1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

XSIIOO

I have one that came off a 80 model xs it says yamaha on it and looks like the ones on magazine covers from that time I will send pics of the other 2 thanks
      SJHR BUFFALO

Comment

there is a xs1100 on ebay at the moment which is fully kitted up it is being brocken up give it a try

Comment

I have a 2 extra mounts. One is for a Vetter, and I THINK that one is for a Pacifico, but I am not sure. I can double check tomorrow.
          If you send pics. I can help determine if I have something that will fit your application.
          Mike

1980 SG "Angus"

Comment

Working...
          X