No announcement yet.

need a huge favor from my 3 yr old....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a huge favor from my 3 yr old....

she been wanting and playing with this toy called the leappad explorer. uesly its at walmart or target for about a hundred bux plus tax.... was wondering if anyone when there out and about shopping see if u can find one. if u can pm me and ill give u the cash+shipp+a lil for helping my daughter and i out.. greatly appreciated. oh even if its over seas i would be will to pay there is none around here or minnisota..
    _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1982 gs1100e "all business" cafe project
    1980 gs1000g "stock"
    1982 honda express "stretched 10 inch(my daughters scooter)
    2008 jmstar 150cc Chinese scooter ( wife's bike)

Leappad

Amazon has them, but they're over 200.00
    Here's link:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...er&sprefix=lea
    John
    Now: '78 XS1100E 750 FD Mod (Big Dog)
    '81 CB900C ( 10 Speed)
    '78 CB750F ( The F)
    '76 CB400F ( The Elf)
    New '82 Honda MB5 Ring Ding
    Then: '76 CB550K
    '78 CB750F
    '84 VF1100S
    And still Looking!

Comment

well thats the thing i do not want to pay over 130 bux. hell there going for over 300 on ebay. target getting a truck tomorrow i might be going round 2 on the shopping thing...uhg
      _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1980 gs1000g "stock"

Comment

Originally posted by lee_dutcher View Post
        she been wanting and playing with this toy called the leappad explorer. uesly its at walmart or target for about a hundred bux plus tax....
        Hi Lee,
        I checked JJ's Amazon link and the least costly was $149.99 but beware! That ain't the end of it, that gadget needs to have games to use it and they cost between $20 & $30 each.
        Fred Hill, S'toon
        XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
        "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

These guys have 50 in stock, and I think free shipping.

https://www.cherishyourbaby.com/prod...U07X99%0A.html
          Pat K

80 XS11 "Special" Standard
          (80G chassis & engine w/ 79 SG lights and cluster)

79 XS650 (engine currently squeals like a stuck pig.)

72 Plymouth Satellite (met an unpaved manhole collar, which it managed to tear out of the street, currently has some "issues")

04 Current Designs Solstice GT XL Kayak (I like it because it doesn't have carbs, or any other moving parts)

Comment

ye i saw that but there is no way i can contact them to assure there a ligit business. kinda sceptical.. plus when i click on the ad to cart.it says.Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party.

1980 gs1000g "stock"

Comment

Lee
              I just looked on Leapfrog.com, and it looks like they have what you want, in the price range. The apps are spendy though.
              http://shop.leapfrog.com/leapfrog/ju...FQRYhwods17Tqg
              1980 XS1100LG Midnight
              1991 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Here's to a long life and a happy one.
              A quick death and an easy one.
              A pretty girl and an honest one.
              A cold beer and another one!

Comment

there a differance in the tablet and the handheld. thanks for look though.. its the leap pad explorer tablet look like this...

1980 gs1000g "stock"

Comment

Working...
                X