Now two bike family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now two bike family

Hey all. I can't say enough about how I've come to know my 81 XS1100H Venturer better thanks to this site. But I just bought a second bike. It's a 2001 V Star 1100 Classic and I can't find anything like this place for that model. Does anyone know of such an animal?

Thanks a Bunch,

Ole T - Walla Walla Wa.

Hi Ole,
    try this?:- http://www.starbikeforums.com/
    Fred Hill, S'toon
    XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
    "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Great

Thanks Fred. I bookmarked it and will check it out later. Looks like a good place.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyman32 View Post
        Hey all. I can't say enough about how I've come to know my 81 XS1100H Venturer better thanks to this site. But I just bought a second bike. It's a 2001 V Star 1100 Classic and I can't find anything like this place for that model. Does anyone know of such an animal?

Thanks a Bunch,

Ole T - Walla Walla Wa.
        hey Flyman

How do you like that V-star? how does it compare to the ride of the XS? I'm possibly looking @ one this saturday. a 2005 1100
        thanks
        Don
        Don
        1979 XS1100SF "Old Man" bought by my Dad brand new in 79, customized in 80 with Vetter, Standard tank, and touring seat. I inherited in 02 when Dad passed. Been riding it since 09. No resto, bike is a survivor...

2007 RoadStar 1700 Midnight Silverado "The Black Pearl" Cobra Slash-downs, K&N filter. More mods to come

old:
        1989 kawi ex500
        1996 yzf-r6
        1999 yzf-r1
        2001 kawi zx-6r
        2000 Ducati 748
        2002 YZF-R1
        2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Comment

Working...
        X