Weekend ride... Whos coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend ride... Whos coming?

Sooo... In my pursuit of stupidity, I think this weekend is going to net me a nice long twisty ride...

Who's coming? Seriously, if anyone wants to, I'm starting at 7am on Saturday unless it snows, then maybe I'll start at 8

Basically, it will be multiple mountain passes, crossing the Continental Divide, over 200 miles, only using the interstate for about 50 of them, and not touching the same piece of asphalt once. Ranging from 5280 to 12000 ft in elevation. All on a Bobber!
    Last edited by ShootersHoliday; 10-12-2011, 10:54 PM.

Originally posted by ShootersHoliday View Post
    Sooo... In my pursuit of stupidity, I think this weekend is going to net me a nice long twisty ride...

Who's coming? Seriously, if anyone wants to, I'm starting at 7am on Saturday unless it snows, then maybe I'll start at 8

Basically, it will be multiple mountain passes, crossing the Continental Divide, over 200 miles, only using the interstate for about 50 of them, and not touching the same piece of asphalt once. Ranging from 5280 to 12000 ft in elevation. All on a Bobber!
    You better get some Monkey butt.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

and not touching the same piece of asphalt once. Ranging from 5280 to 12000 ft in elevation. All on a Bobber!
      No monkey butt there Greg!...........looks like he'll be flying low altitude..........
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
      X