Hello from the UK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the UK.

Ive just joined up after seeing one bike in particular that got my imagination going,and thought it would be nice to comment on the thread to say the work loks fantastic (which i'll do in a minute or two!).
    I couldnt find a members intro section,so i apologise if this is in the wrong place! Im making a good start!
    I dont own an xs11,but do amongst other bikes own an FJ1200,which i suppose was a follow on to the xs.
    I live not far from Newcastle-uponTyne in good old England,i have a pretty good little workshop and i love messing with bikes.
    So,hello everybody,nice to be here!

Welcome to the site. Doesn't matter if you don't have an XS, although it helps, at least you're in the Yamaha and motorcycle families. And we can always use information from a fellow rider and wrench turner.
    Welcome.
    1980G Standard, Restored
    Kerker 4 - 1
    850 Rear End Mod
    2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
    Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
    Automatic CCT
    1980GH Special, Restored
    Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
    '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
    Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

Welcome, I'm sure you'll fit right in.
      79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
      80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
      80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
      79 DT 100

Comment

Hey! Thank you.
        (ive also a yamaha yzf600r).

Comment

Working...
        X