Thank The USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank The USA

Hooray!!!! Good going you guys got the bastard. Hope they string him up. coward wouldnt commit sucide!! All talk , maybe now things will get better over there. God bless America..............MITCH
    Doug Mitchell
    82 XJ1100 sold
    2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
    2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
    1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
    47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

F&^%$@g A USA! OOO-RA!

Comment

ok... what did I miss?
      Shawn
      78 XS1100E "Black Rat"
      78 XS1100E Parts
      www.hotrod1972.com

Comment

Turn on any news channel.

Comment

typical coward.... hiding in a little hole instead of trying to lead his troops

Now to find that other SOB we are looking for
          Shawn
          78 XS1100E "Black Rat"
          78 XS1100E Parts
          www.hotrod1972.com

Comment

Can you believe what he looked like? It's amazing they were ever able to find him!

Comment

found.

I'm glad they found that low life SOB. Now maybe my son won't have to go back there. he was going to be deployed before x-mas.I hope he will be here for x-mas. won't know now for awhile. Now if they could just find that other coward low life.
              when you want something bad enough, don't let anything stand in your way, and don't take "no" for an answer. EVER

graybird78
              80 sg (old faithfull)

Comment

There have been quite a few statements from the Iraqi people on the fact that he was hiding instead of fighting..... a good deal different than the "lion" that he appeared to be while in office. Other comments were made about his being armed with a side arm when he was captured but never fired a shot..... surrendering peacefully.

On the down side.... reports say that 8 people were killed and around 80 wounded from guns being fired into the air in by Kurds in Kirkuk during the celebration of the news of his capture.
                1978 XS1100E "Flashback"

"If at first you don't succeed.... Get a bigger hammer."

Comment

He kinda looked like Ted Kazynsky. Hmm... Maybe all psychos get a big beard and odd hair.
                  Tony K.
                  TonimusMaximus
                  Big Angry Scot - Clan Maxwell
                  New 1978 XS11E Owner

Comment

Rat

It was fitting that they found him a hole in ground. Most rats around here where hide in holes until flushed out by a shotgun. Springer grins evily..
                    Madness comes from within.

78 XS 1100 E (at Birth) "Madness"
                    79 XS1100 parts bike "hunk of junk"
                    83 Sportster "Lunacy"
                    72 Shovel "Dark Shovel"

Comment

Hey Tony

Dang that So damn Insane has a beard like mine....and my hair looks like that in the mornings...lol...crap I have had 3 people already tell me that he looks like me with this beard....damn him...string him up then shoot him down...not very christian huh...well I will repent... Damn maybe I need to change the bikes name from BullDozer??? What you think??
                      Terry O'Donnell
                      81SH "BullDozer"
                      Holy Riders Motorcycle Ministries
                      [URL]www.holyriders.com[/URL]
                      [URL]www.groups.yahoo.com/group/HRMC/[/URL]

Comment

Hahaha... took you guys a while... Got lucky somebody ratted him out. I bet someone over there has a bunch of new friends to leave all the cash to.
                        All you gotta do now is find the "weapons of mass destruction"... apart from those you alredy brought there...
                        I sure hope you get a better prez on the next elections...
                        I wonder what is gonna go on there now the world will focus on the "trial" stuff. Since he obviously didn't lead anything for a while, nothing changed.
                        Anyway... for those down there... don't get your ass shot off, for the rest of us... keep the rubber side down.

LP

PS: You guys = whoever in USA that's responsible for the american part of the mess
                        If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
                        (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

Holy ministry! Saddam has a twin brother! He lives in Alabama! He rides an xs1100! Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Comment

Holy ministry! Saddam has a twin brother! He lives in Alabama! He rides an xs1100! Be afraid! Be very afraid!
                            Hee hee hee.... I bet you are getting tired of the references Terry........

Is that a weapon of mass destruction hiding behind that fairing?
                            XS1.1 sport - Sold June 2005 :-(
                            Guzzi 850
                            Z1000

Comment

Yes see what it did to the neighbors car behind it???

Now that I have back brakes it isn't WMD to me now I hope

I actually hit that car the other day with my truck (behind car)
                              and he didn't notice the dent...wonder why

And yes I get that alot but it is no problem at least my look alike was successful to bad also infamous
                              Terry O'Donnell
                              81SH "BullDozer"
                              Holy Riders Motorcycle Ministries
                              [URL]www.holyriders.com[/URL]
                              [URL]www.groups.yahoo.com/group/HRMC/[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                              X