Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deals on tires at Motorcycle Super Store

Hey Folks,
    Just got an email and checked it out.. You can re-sole your bike for about $100.00 with Shinko 230 Tour Master Rear Tires. They have free shipping too.
    I re-soled my G with Kendas for $97.00 this year. Again, free shipping and they got here fast too.
    Not advocating the tires nor the vendor, but I've had good experiences with MSS.
    1980G Standard, Restored
    Kerker 4 - 1
    850 Rear End Mod
    2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
    Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
    Automatic CCT
    1980GH Special, Restored
    Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
    '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
    Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

hi cobia

i also bought Kenda tires for my bike for under 100.. an d like the above not advocating the brand but the price was right and the tires not to bad ,,ride safe slow mo!
    The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
    moemcnally@hotmail.com
    i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

Yep, I have the Kenda Kruz in the front and the Challenger (I think) in the back and I'm happy with them. Actually, they're better at holding a line than the old ones I had that would follow every crack on the road.
      1980G Standard, Restored
      Kerker 4 - 1
      850 Rear End Mod
      2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
      Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
      Automatic CCT
      1980GH Special, Restored
      Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
      '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
      Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

Working...
      X