rear crash bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear crash bars

just been on ebay and missed out on a new set of rear crash bars can anyone tell me anywhere that can still get hold of another set as over here in the uk i have got more chance of getting hold of rocking horse ####,

Re: rear crash bars

Originally posted by scoobes
    just been on ebay and missed out on a new set of rear crash bars can anyone tell me anywhere that can still get hold of another set as over here in the uk i have got more chance of getting hold of rocking horse ####,
    The only thing I can think of would be to check the shops around and see if there has been any removed from a trade in.Might have to buy the saddlebags to.Also check the salvage yards.It`s slow and a pain but sometimes you find something.Get a good idea of what you want,measure.Do they mount from top of rear shock to the bottom?If the length is the same,then don`t worry about what brand bike they come off of. Good luck
    Bill Harvell

Comment

thanks for that,i have been looking over here in the uk but i will wait and see if another set comes up on ebay,my bikes are all off the road at the moment so iam in no hurry,scoobie.

Comment

I was the seller of the rear crash bars. They are extremely nice new ones. I found them misslisted and poorly described on eBay. They were local, so I bought them and picked them up. I brought them home and found they wouldn't fit my bike. I put them back on eBay.

I have had some success buying poorly listed items and reselling. Sometimes it's worth the hassle.
        Marty (in Mississippi)
        XS1100SG
        XS650SK
        XS650SH
        XS650G
        XS6502F
        XS650E

Comment

yes but?did you get shut of the crash bars,sometimes people do not come up with the money for things on ebay,wellif you come across another set you can give me a email through this forum,or any nos for the xs1100e,

Comment

Working...
          X