My First post here ( Kansas City )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First post here ( Kansas City )

Like the topic starter says my first post.
    Seems I have three projects waiting in the barn now .
    I've picked up 3 xs11 2 with paper and one with BOS for 450 total . So one runs. one turns over and one frozen with BP blast now soaking in the cylinders.

One will be a swingarm sprung bobber . And one 2 up road bike.
    I'am sure I'll be asking many question over time .

Will get a pic of the bobber soon.
    The bobber is as I bought it for 150.00 not counting the BSA seat

your post is a bit confusing there doc, are you in Troy as your location shows or in KC like your post says?

Welcome to the board by the way.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Hi Doc and welcome,
      you do know that's not a genuine BSA logo on that seat, right?
      The lettering should be fatter and italic, no dots between and the B should have a little stylized wing flying from it.
      Fred Hill, S'toon
      XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
      "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Originally posted by fredintoon View Post
        Hi Doc and welcome,
        you do know that's not a genuine BSA logo on that seat, right?
        The lettering should be fatter and italic, no dots between and the B should have a little stylized wing flying from it.
        Did not know that about the seat . Came with a bsa 44 .

I just put it on there to sit on it .LOL...

First bike with floor boards and I like the feel of them . May move them to the road bike .

Do not know how Troy came up . Changed that .
        I'am really north and a little east of KC ( 50 min ) out in the country .

Sure hope the frozen one will work free . Cylinders FULL of BP and oil .
        Would be the one I would like to do first . As could take the wife for a trip .

Comment

Working...
        X