Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xs1100?

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-...11/07/2914.jpg

Can't really tell, looks similar except the round part under the carbs. What do you guys think?
    Richard
    '79 XS1100SF "Phantom Stranger" full fairing w/radio and cd player, H-D Roadking trunk, everything else stock
    '02 Honda VTX1800C

Well, upon further inspection of my special, it's close but no cigar. Anyone know what it might be though?
    Richard
    '79 XS1100SF "Phantom Stranger" full fairing w/radio and cd player, H-D Roadking trunk, everything else stock
    '02 Honda VTX1800C

Comment

First I thought 550, 650 or 750 Maxim, but after looking at the tank, that is.......was a 750 Seca.

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/mod..._sega%2081.htm
      Last edited by EricHa; 07-15-2011, 12:55 PM.
      1979 Yamaha XS1100SF (gone)
      Airbox w/K&N element
      Jardine 4 into 1
      145 mains, 45 pilots

1996 Ducati 900SS CR
      1977 Kawasaki KZ900-A5
      1975 Honda CB550K

Comment

too bad

I just read a review of the SECA 750 and it sounds like a great bike to ride stock and not "John Deere'd" out like that one...

John
        John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
        '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
        Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

XS1100? Nah, just ugly! Not even John Deer Green can make up for that mess-fest!

JW, yeah, those Seca 750's are nice bikes, my wife's uncle had one as his first bike back in the 80's and has been rebuilding one for nostalgia's sake from the frame up for the past few years. Now that his last daughter is out of college, and he got the 2nd of the 3 girls married off this summer, he's going have some time and $$ to get it done soon he hopes!

I went and looked at one this spring, as it was a great price, but alas, my tall body made it feel like I was on a Honda Express moped all over again, and thus passed on it.
          Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Originally posted by hbonser View Post
            XS1100? Nah, just ugly! Not even John Deer Green can make up for that mess-fest!
            Hell, that aint even John Deere green, but it is a definite monstrosity!
            Richard
            '02 Honda VTX1800C

Comment

just fugly
              Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
              Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
              and SOXS
              2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

The one positive thing about the bike is that it is so ugly you wouldn't have to worry about anyone stealing it.

Comment

Working...
                X