Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When It Pours

Check out my friends site http://www.whenitpours.com/

He just started it and has focused on creating products to keep your electronics dry during wet travels. Become a friend of his page on facebook and post a picture/description of your travel experience and you could win a free prize. Free prize given every friday to the best story!
    '79 XS11 F
    Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
    Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
    GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

I buy lube-less jimmies by the box full, and wrap phones, fishing licences, and all sorts of stuff... theres alot of stretch too, and with a bit of elbow grease, they will fit over a laptop...
    There are only two types of bikers...
    those that have layed it down, and
    those that have not layed it down...YET!

1982 XJ1100J Maxim (F-Bomb)
    Not going to lie, Brand new at this... thanks for having a bit of patience with dumb questions

Comment

Well, I told you all to make a post on their facebook page and you can win a free sleeve. I think I was the only on who participated so they gave me a free sleeve! Check them out, post a picture of your ride and/or a picture of a ride and you can win one as well. Drawing every friday!
      '79 XS11 F
      Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
      Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
      GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

Working...
      X