Another Brick In The Wall...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Brick In The Wall...

Woohoo, just scored tickets to Roger Waters 'The Wall' when he tours here early next year. The ultimate Pink Floyd experience in my opinion, 'course it's not quite the same without Gilmour, but I can live with it. Cant wait.

Anyone been to his shows on the US leg of the tour??
    1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
    2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

I went to his show here in the US a few years ago. Played Darkside straight through. Was an awsome experience.
    '79 XS11 Special

MikeXS Pods
    Green Coils
    SS Brake Lines

Comment

I thought Gilmour was playing with him now....We saw Flyod in Philadelphia around 96 and they were great, but seemed like they needed Waters in the band. I'm sure it will be one to remember. Post some pics, are you going on the xs?
      79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
      80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
      80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
      79 DT 100

Comment

Gilmour joined him on stage in London for one show, but that was it. Would love to have been there.

Pix may be a problem. Show promoters get pretty anal about no cameras and such. I just about got kicked out of Joe Cocker earlier this year for not being discrete enough with my camera.

Taking the bike isn't likely. Shows in Auckland, I'm in Invercargill, 1500 miles and another island away, plus SWMBO is coming as well and she'll not cope well with a ride like that
        1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
        2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

I also went to a "dark side of the Moon" production a few years ago. It was a GREAT experience, and worth the money and time, IMHO. I don't think you will notice too much difference without Gilmore. It may be latent effect from drugs and time, but the music was spot on to me.
          Ray Matteis
          KE6NHG
          XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
          XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Lol @ Ray

That would be a good show, wish I had the opportunitie$ to go!
            '79 XS11 F
            Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
            Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
            GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

Lucky you!

Enjoy the show!
              Four wheels move your body, two wheels move your soul.

ATGATT, It could save your life!

1980 XS 1100SG
              Dyna 3 Ohm Hi Output Coils
              Pod Filters
              DynoJet Kit
              T.C.'s Fuse Block
              Slip Streamer Turbo Windshield
              Custom Tank and Side Cover Decals
              V-Max Auto CCT

Comment

Working...
              X