Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member in Vancouver

Greetings XS11 Forum!
    I am a new member who just purchased a 1982 XJ1100 from Puyallup WA. I live in Vancouver Canada, and am hoping to get together with fellow XSives.

The PO took great care of this bike. The motor has apparantly been rebuilt with new gears. She runs beautifully, and came with a large amount of spare parts. 2 complete motors, one set of carbs including airbox, 750 FD, spare front forks and a blue bin full of Yamagoodies! As soon as I sort thru all the stuff, I will have some of these items to part out to fellow XSives who are in need.

I have been a Yamaha fan since the 70's and owned numerous Yamahas including an IT175 that I ran thru Baja in 1977 and a Maxim 650 that took me on numerous journeys trhoughout the 80's
    If you are in or near Vancouver and want to meet to talk bikes or go for a ride, contact me by PM
    Cheers, and Thanks to all for this Forum. It has been invaluable to me during my search for an XJ11.
    Dan

Welcome Dan!

I lived in Port Angeles Wa. for a time And I envy the roads you have to ride.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Welcome,

It's not a bad thing to have some extra parts in the bin!!

Rodger
      RIP Whiskers (Shop Boss) 25+yrs

"It doesn't hurt until you find out no one is looking"

Everything on hold...

Comment

Greetings, and welcome!
        XS1100SG - Obsession

Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
        -- Jack Burton

Comment

Working...
        X