retired trucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retired trucker

retired truck driver diesel mechanic, i am willing to trade all my tools i have a 3 dimension tool box packed full of tools hand tools, some air impact, torch gauges, 2 spray painters 1 for primer 1 for finish. its a red craftsman tool box with many thousands of dollars worth of tools. i am willing to trade for 1980 xs1100 sg. if anybody interested either post on this thread, send me a message or call me 989 954 2201

Doug

wow

you aren't getting mine, but that's quite and offer.

hope you find a good one.

John
    John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Originally posted by runningbear View Post
      retired truck driver diesel mechanic, i am willing to trade all my tools i have a 3 dimension tool box packed full of tools hand tools, some air impact, torch gauges, 2 spray painters 1 for primer 1 for finish. its a red craftsman tool box with many thousands of dollars worth of tools. i am willing to trade for 1980 xs1100 sg. if anybody interested either post on this thread, send me a message or call me 989 954 2201

Doug
      Well i have a 79 anyway, but i know i wouldn't trade mine...its tempting though, good luck finding someone willing to part...you might try the for sale portion of this forum though...
      Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
      Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Comment

Im not looking to take anybody's pride and joy its just my heath has went down and not able to work on mine to, well this is why im willing to trade off my tools for another, afterall i know what they are and i know what there worth.

runningbear

Comment

I'm leaving on mine for New England on Thursday. 80 SG is what you wanted? When I get back if your still looking I might be interested. And I'm from McBain Michigan so it's not that far away.

Comment

b1lock, when are u going to be back? the pictures that u saw on the computer is not all that i have.
            doug

Comment

Working...
            X