Clear All

• Grips??

which grips should i get?

red

or

black
    Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
    Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

BLACK. the red wouldn't be bad on a newer Sport bike though so hmm

Comment

Those look interesting. Do they have 'em in purple?
      XS1100SG - Obsession

Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
      -- Jack Burton

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        i haven't seen any...ive seen em in silver, gold, red, blue, and black...i think the blue ones would be sweet if I could find a good paint scheme to go with them...

Im thinking i want to do a pearl white paintjob...when using the pearl paint I've heard that the more layers used the more life like it looks...I want to try it...

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          just found some!...

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

if you are married to either red or black, I would choose black......goes with any color.
            Mike Giroir
            79 XS-1100 Special

Once you un-can a can of worms, the only way to re-can them is with a bigger can.

Comment

Working...
            X