Evening at the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening at the club

I decide to take my bike to the gun club tonight since the rain hasn't stopped all week until today. I loaded up my Browning Citori, S&W 686 .357 and my S&W M&P9mm but when I got there the place was empty. Not a soul to shoot trap with. I shot a few rounds of trap myself and fired off a few hundred rounds of .357 and 9mm. I just swapped my Vetter Fairing and bags over to my BDF Special and wanted to show it off but no luck so I am showing it off here instead.

As you can see not a soul and Thursday is club night
    BDF Special
    80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
    Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

tinman

what is covering your engine side?

John
    John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

That's the "lowers" on my fairing it ends just behind my pods.
      BDF Special
      80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.

Comment

ahh i see..

didn't know they went back so far...

bike looks nice...

john
        John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
        '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
        Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Thats alot of hardware

Holy crap Tinman! Didn't know you packed that much hardware. That Citora must be awesome. I thought my 10 guage autoloader was a big deal. Nothing compared to above list you mentioned. Right on man, or should I say re-load hehe - Dan
          '81 XS1100 LH - Midnight Special - been lookin' a long time for this one.
          1179 big bore kit, 80SG motor
          Rebuilt head, valves
          TC Bros Forward Controls (Brass Pegs)
          Tkat Fork Brace
          T.C. Spade Fuse Box
          Dyna Coils & wires
          Mikesxs shocks,controls,& bars (special)
          ISO grips with stelleto ends
          4 into 1 black Bassani exhaust
          Bridgestone Spitfires
          Tuned by Tinman905
          & a will to keep it.

Comment

I thought we would get some pictures of the guns!
            Current Rides: '82 XJ w/Jardine 4-1's, GIVI flyscreen, '97 Triumph Trophy 1200
            Former Rides: '71 CB350, '78 400 Hawk, '75 CB550/4;
            while in Japan: '86 KLR250, '86 VT250Z, '86 XL600R, '82 CB450(Hawk II), '96 750 Nighthawk, '96 BMW F650

Comment

This is the best place to show off yer bike, anyway! Looks like a comfortable cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by tinman905 View Post
                - - - Not a soul to shoot trap with. I shot a few rounds of trap myself - - -
                Hi Tinman,
                In my day you needed a loader and a puller to work the trap for you.
                Or does the club have a voice activated trap that they leave ready to go?
                Oh! There's posh.
                Fred Hill, S'toon
                XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
                "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Originally posted by Shacknasty View Post
                  This is the best place to show off yer bike, anyway! Looks like a comfortable cruise.
                  Well it is comfortable until the last 1/2 mile ,dirt road and lots of pot holes.
                  BDF Special

Comment

Originally posted by fredintoon View Post
                    Hi Tinman,
                    In my day you needed a loader and a puller to work the trap for you.
                    Or does the club have a voice activated trap that they leave ready to go?
                    Oh! There's posh.
                    We bought one of those fancy auto loaders . It holds 800 birds before you need to reload it. When no one else is around I just place the release/button on the ground and use my foot to send one out there.
                    BDF Special

Comment

Working...
                    X