Huh, your a what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh, your a what?

OK, went for a ride after I got home from the local dealer(lookin for some new treads). I am in a pool league, so I went straight to Wellsboro where we were shooting. After i had two drinks then switched to coke, was there about three hours(till about 9:30), I headed home following the rest of the team in my dads truck. I was doing the speed limit when a car got on my butt. I was watchin him in my mirrors real close, got to a section and looked back to see if it was a cop. Not seeing any lights and what appeared to be an older car I figured I would just pass dad and let him deal with him, but by this time he was further up the rode. So I stayed the speed limit till we got out of town. We got to a section of curves and I figured it would be the best place so i punched up to 95 and took the corners with a big smile. Got behind dad, almost ready to pass him, looked in my mirrors and the guy was still there. Huh? We came around the last corner to a little passing zone but a car was coming, so I stayed behind my dad. Good thing too because there was a state trooper sitting on the side of the rode! Went a little further and I decided to pull into a gas station and see if he followed. I figured if he did it would be easy to get back out and around dad. if he didnt i was gonna pull back out behind him. I seen him pull in( kinda dark where we pulled in) and said here we go! Started back out and heard the siren and seen the lights! ****!!! Got of my bike lifted my sheild and when the door opened i seen a little town from over the hill town cop get out. He thought I seen him when I looked back but thought I was one of his buds. He says "You know we were going 95 through that corner back there dont ya?" I said "Yeah! And you know you scared the **** out of me right?" Then all he said was " I was just trying to get a batter look at that bike" He didnt even see the state trooper on the side of the road a little ways back. Asked some questions and off we rode. What a nerve racker.

P.S. He rides a 600 ninja
    Harley Dave

1978 XS1100E
    2003 YZF-R1

Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else's can shorten it.
    Cullen Hightower

Your making me a little nervous here. Talking about Coke, shooters, Dealers and Daddies (Pimps).
    Kinda cool that you got a decent cop though. Ida ticketed you for the 95 in turns anyway (if I was a cop). I notice cops seem to treat me a little better when I'm on my bike.
    79 XS1100F "JINGUS"
    07 V-star 1100
    Do you want it done right or do you want me to do it?

Comment

Speaking of cops, I was returning home from the Rally on monday along with Terry and Mary (the couple who rode down with me) and just after we split up to go our seperate ways home, they were stopped for 45 in a 25. Turns out the cop rides a Harley, he let them off with a warning. He may even join their Southern Cruisers group! May all of our future encounters be with cops like these!
      Bruce Heckert
      1980 Yamaha XS11SG-sold
      1988 Honda GL 1500
      2001 Suzuki SV650S-sold
      1981 Honda CM200T
      2012 Honda CBR250-sold
      2012 Suzuki Vstrom

Comment

Dave,

So your saying a town cop in an older car can keep up with you in the twisties? BAHAHAHA. Glad he let you off.
        Gary Granger
        Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
        2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Working...
        X