Can't post to Classified section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't post to Classified section

I just registered here yesterday, and have been trying ever since to post a "parts wanted" to the Classified section of the site. I enter my email address, and the password that I chose, but it keeps giving me an error message that I have entered incorrect information and I should go back and correct it. I even tried the "forget password" link, on the odd chance that somehow my password got messed up, but then it said there was no registered user at that email address. WTF!
    Anybody have any ideas? I really need get some parts for my XJ........

John
    82 XJ1100J
    "eXJunk"
    Logansport, IN

I believe you have to "Register" in the Classifieds Section in addition to registering here. You can use the same nic and password, but have to register seperately. At least that's the way I understood the instructions, last time someone asked.
    Travel safe, CMA1
    '79 Special

Comment

Yep, it is a seperate email and password, just register for the classifieds and use your same email and password you used here. THE CLASSIFIED PREDATE THE FORUM AND AS SUCH ARE ON A SEPERATE SYSTEM.
      Gary Granger
      Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
      2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Thanks guys!
        John
        82 XJ1100J
        "eXJunk"
        Logansport, IN

Comment

Yep, that worked. Thanks again, guys! I was able to get my "parts wanted" ad posted. Now,if I'm luckey, I'll be able to find the parts I need!
          John
          82 XJ1100J
          "eXJunk"
          Logansport, IN

Comment

Working...
          X