Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Xsives in Sacramento area this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Xsives in Sacramento area this weekend?

Hey Folks,

Just posting this for a fellow Xsive that will be in the Sacramento area this weekend!

Is there anyone from Sacremento, CA in the XS1100 group??? I am going to be there From Mar 4th-6th...I am a dealer at an airgun show..YES !!!! I drove from Buffalo NY to Sacremento...LOL...!!!! belive it or not VIA SC..been driving since last Wed..If you can shoot an email to anyone out there ill be at the Roseville Placer County Fairgrounds. Sat -Sun 10:30-5 pm in at the show think its 5$ to get in..no fire arms just airguns..
    Or send them my email...

Tom "phantymwulf"
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

You have Cywelch in town, and just South, and PROBABLY AT THE SHOW is latexeses, who is in Lodi( yes, the town from the song!).
    Ray Matteis
    KE6NHG
    XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
    XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

I'm in the area, but this is a very busy weekend for me. We are babysitting the grandkids which means no riding or going to shows this weekend, which is a bit of a bummer really, as I would have liked to meet another member of the forum (I have met psycoreefer). I did get to watch Avatar again (yes, I have watched it more than once, and enjoyed it each time), but this time was the special directors cut on the 3 DVD set.
      Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
      Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
      Vetter Windjammer IV
      Vetter hard bags & Trunk
      OEM Luggage Rack
      Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
      Spade Fuse Box
      Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
      750 FD Mod
      TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
      XJ1100 Front Footpegs
      XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

Working...
      X