X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every picture tells a story.......

Anybody want to guess at this one?
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Ok now that you have seen the picture, here's what happened. I was putting a new set of brakes on my truck and I was coming around from the back and I tried to step over the XS engine block at the same time I was turning....I was in a hurry and tried to move too fast. Somehow my shoe got impaled on one of the studs. Ok now I am stuck! No option but to fall over , then I became really stuck, there was enough twist to roll the engine up slightly, so there was pressure pulling both ways, my body on one side and the XS engine on the other. The leather sneaker would not pull up off the threaded portion of the stud. I tried to get my foot out but that didn't work either, it took a couple of minutes but finally got the shoe to pull up off the stud.

Moral of the story, I got to much stuff! Everthing for sale! (No Kidding) Below is the link to the ad in the classifieds section.

All Gary's XS11 Parts!
    Gary Granger

Comment

I need a kick start and a forkbrace for 79F If you have them that is and are willing to part piecemeal on your "collection"
      79 XS1100F "JINGUS"
      07 V-star 1100
      Do you want it done right or do you want me to do it?

Comment

I could use a 'new' tank for my 81 Midnight, black of course, in ready to run shape, hopefully.
        '81 XS11 Midnight Special

Comment

Sorry guys not wanting to part anything out right now, all or nothing for the time being.
          Gary Granger

Comment

Working...
          X