Discovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovery

I've been riding my bike every day since school started in August. Rain or shine I don't drive anything else. I discovered the other day that my car driving skills have gone to ****. While driving SWMBO's jeep. For some reason I can't keep the damn thing in the center anymore. and Counter steering is bad......very bad.
    79 XS1100F "JINGUS"
    07 V-star 1100
    Do you want it done right or do you want me to do it?

I noticed the same thing when i got back in my truck to head home after 3500 miles in WA. I tried to lean to help the truck turn more than once!
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

I also feel silly waving to motorcyclest when driving my cage. Riding habits are hard to break. The other day I was riding my Special and a stranger in a pickup waved. I figured he had just gotten back from a bike trip.
      DZ
      Vyger, 'F'
      "The Special", 'SF'
      '08 FJR1300

Comment

My wife was laughing at me the other day when I waved to a biker while driving the car. I always have that urge to wave when driving my car. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one .
        Jason K.
        '80 XS1100G
        '80 XS850LG
        '96 FZR600

Comment

ditto
          Garry
          '79 SF "Battle Cat"
          outbackweld@charter.net

Comment

Wow, glad that I am not the only one that has waved, and probably had some biker think that I am trying to pick up on him!

Almost had a wreck in my Ranger when I had to do an emergency stop the other day in the rain! Not quite the stoping power that I remembered!

Travis
            Travis Miller
            1978 E

Comment

Working...
            X