Kawasaki XS1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawasaki XS1100

I thought this was funny but that's just me. Usually you find guys just asking stupid prices for something no one even wants or can find NOS cheaper or the same price etc special tank that's on Ebay now. But this guy has no idea what bike this came from not that it matters as it will fit many models. I thought it was good for a short laugh It's a good price if anyone can use it.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...E:B:SS:CA:1123
    BDF Special
    80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
    Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Hahahahaha!
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by tinman905 View Post
      I thought this was funny but that's just me. Usually you find guys just asking stupid prices for something no one even wants or can find NOS cheaper or the same price etc special tank that's on Ebay now. But this guy has no idea what bike this came from not that it matters as it will fit many models. I thought it was good for a short laugh It's a good price if anyone can use it.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...E:B:SS:CA:1123
      Hi Tinman,
      razzing the poor guy over a mere typo? Sez Yamaha twice and Kawasaki only once, eh?
      Wasn't someone on this list looking for one of those a short while ago?
      Fred Hill, S'toon
      XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
      "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Originally posted by fredintoon View Post
        Hi Tinman,
        razzing the poor guy over a mere typo? Sez Yamaha twice and Kawasaki only once, eh?
        Wasn't someone on this list looking for one of those a short while ago?
        I would have bought it but he doesn't want to sell to anyone in Canada but I thought someone here might want to know. I just had a laugh ,it was very short bout of laugher haha, nothing personal to the lister eh!!!
        BDF Special
        80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
        Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Working...
        X