I'm out for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out for a while

Computer at home is broken, so I figured I'de tell you from work.

I have 3 weeks of holidays starting at noon on the 26th for the birth of my son, but I'll try to keep you guys updated and all if I can get to a computer during my 3 weeks, or try to get the old one fixed.

Wish me Luck!!
    There are only two types of bikers...
    those that have layed it down, and
    those that have not layed it down...YET!

1982 XJ1100J Maxim (F-Bomb)
    Not going to lie, Brand new at this... thanks for having a bit of patience with dumb questions

Sorry Kronk you need 115 post before you are permitted to have kids

Good luck buddy all the best
    BDF Special
    80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
    Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Good luck, and congrats! Maybe you can figure out how to post from your phone!?
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

Congratulations!!!! But as TinMan said, no kids until 115 posts, (I thought that was hilarious, TinMan).
        J.D."Jack" Smith
        1980G&S "Halfbreed"
        1978E straight job
        "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

Man, he is going to be gone for three weeks and people are just going to rip on him till he can come back and defend himself! Let's see how long we can get this thread before he gets back
          Nathan
          KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
          K&N Filter
          #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
          OEM Exhaust
          ATK Fork Brace
          LED Dash lights
          Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
          SS Brake Lines
          Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Kronk Holiday

Hey Kronk..
            Enjoy the little one they are our greatest blessings. Congratulation!!
            I do have 1 question..If he can't have any kids till his 115th post..& I have less than half his posts..I just had my 3rd Grandchild..I must have a hole lot of catch'in up to do..LOL!!!

Wulf
            Catch'n The Phoenix
            80 XS1100 G
            85 XR600R
            86 YX600
            Previously owned
            78 KZ1000
            80 KZ550
            78 DT250E

Wulf
            Knowledge Is Power

Comment

You have been "Grand Fathered" that rule only came into effect on Jan 1 2011
              Originally posted by phantymwulf View Post
              Hey Kronk..
              Enjoy the little one they are our greatest blessings. Congratulation!!
              I do have 1 question..If he can't have any kids till his 115th post..& I have less than half his posts..I just had my 3rd Grandchild..I must have a hole lot of catch'in up to do..LOL!!!

Wulf
              BDF Special
              80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
              Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Congrats Kronk!!!

And about that line of them being our greatest blessing....well....I quote Jeff Allen...

"The bible never tells us at what age Satan rejected God's authority, I'm guessing it was 14!" ...... Teenagers are God's revenge, "Now you know what it feels like to create something in your own image and have them deny your existance!"

Yes, mine are teenagers.
                Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
                80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
                93 GSX600F
                80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
                81 XS1100 Special
                81 CB750 C
                80 CB750 C
                78 XS750

Comment

Hey guys, I'm back... for an hour or so... sitting at the hotel for the nigh... some bottons are sticky on this keyboard...

This is 115, so I can now have my kid.lol

SWMBO is getting induced a 730 in the am (MT) hopefully she fires this thing out quickly so we can get home... lol..

and I underand that grandkids are he reward for not killing your kid, so hang in there DGXSER...

Wish us luck!!

Not going to lie, Brand new at this... thanks for having a bit of patience with dumb questions

Comment

Congrats, hope things go well!

Hope you washed your hands after you got done at the computer......
                    Nathan
                    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
                    K&N Filter
                    OEM Exhaust
                    ATK Fork Brace
                    LED Dash lights

Green Monster Coils
                    SS Brake Lines

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Well, that's it, were done. I am lying in the hospital bed in hinton, Alberta, with my son, mike sleeping on my chest as SWMBO is taking a shower. He is 8lbs, 2oz, and 21'' he has his old man's monster hands, and feet. Pic's will be coming soon.
                      P.S. Cat bug, I figured out how to use wifey's iPhone to post...

And mike just peed on me, so we'll talk soon

Comment

Congrats!! Glad all went well. BTW, there are these cool things someone invented to prevent young children from soiling their parents like that. They're called DIAPERS!
                        1980 XS850SG - Sold
                        1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
                        Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
                        Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
                        -H. Ford

Comment

Congrats!!! And ohh....BTW...don't worry, that peeing and crapping on you thing is JUST beginning!! In about another 13-14 years or so it just takes on a new meaning.

And when changing those new fangled things called diapers, remember to keep old faithful fully covered at all times. The geiser is air activated!! Not sure how, but they can shoot clean into the hallway with that thing!!
                          Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
                          80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
                          93 GSX600F
                          80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
                          81 XS1100 Special
                          81 CB750 C
                          80 CB750 C
                          78 XS750

Comment

Congrats man! Enjoy!
                            Nathan
                            KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
                            K&N Filter
                            OEM Exhaust
                            ATK Fork Brace
                            LED Dash lights

Green Monster Coils
                            SS Brake Lines

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Congratulations! And like DGXSER said, keep it covered, it goes off without any kind of warning. Took me two or three times with my son to learn that!
                              Richard
                              '79 XS1100SF "Phantom Stranger" full fairing w/radio and cd player, H-D Roadking trunk, everything else stock
                              '02 Honda VTX1800C

Comment

Working...
                              X