zee map and member info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zee map and member info

hey i need some help removing my zee map post and then bowing out of this site (sold my bike and don't see the day of having one again)

Too bad! Once a member, always a member!

Sorry to hear you've sold the bike though.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

You should be able to take yourself off the map, I'll take a look and remove you if I can. Sorry to hear you won't be on two wheels.

Take care.

Removed you from the map per your request.
      Last edited by Fix; 01-26-2011, 12:53 PM.
      Mike C
      Lake Orion, Michigan
      '78 XS1100E

Here I am! Where are you?

Comment

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"
        Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
        Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
        and SOXS
        2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
          You should be able to take yourself off the map, I'll take a look and remove you if I can. Sorry to hear you won't be on two wheels.

Take care.

Removed you from the map per your request.
          thanks for the removal ( i know when i had the bike i was looking at all the locations of members for road trips so didn't want to get anyone's hopes up after bowing out) 3 kids kinda say no bike for quite a few years so convertible may be the better way of getting windburn,
          this is a awesome site with great information thanks for all of your time.
          keep her between the lines

Comment

Working...
          X