The Nightmare (Night Mare)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nightmare (Night Mare)

A new...poem...? Maybe. This is what you get when you fall asleep in the surgery waiting room at the hospital (after 14 hours of being there).

Check the link. No popups/etc.

Comments?

The Night Mare (Night Mare)

CUAgain,
    Daniel Meyer
    Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
    Find out why...It's About the Ride.

facing

dragon rider,
    I liked your poem. I can relate to the knawing the dread of terror and fear.The shadow that paralells our every move. some time we put change off and we bascically hve to get clubbed over the head to wake us up. your two wheel escape would not allow you to flee so you faced your fear. To acknowledge what we're afraid of gives that fear no purpose any more. the beast can become your ally. In the end this was meant to be. In facing the /our fears we discover a realignment of personal strenghts. Find insight /clarity and the personal growth. Ouch was that a brain cell I split?? Reasons for everything. in your poem you owe much to your ride for not allowing you to flee. what is that you say . The motor cycle is the soul?I never thought of the soul having a throttle.Brilliant concept.The soul does have its own agenda.The acorn therory. Were merely the hosts. Where do you think your inspiration comes from.
    Good work.
    Best wishes
    Steve

Comment

Had a few old bikes.... OK, all of my bikes were old. All of them always started, never mind how they ran. That I can relate.
      Really shouldnt be a problem for a valk.
      I might even get me a honda.... :P
      Nice reading tho...

LP
      If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
      (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

IMHO....

What I think he was trying to say with the Valk not starting was that it ALWAYS starts. Finding himself faced with such a stretch of credibility led him to think that this MUST therefore be a nightmare. And.... once you realize a nightmare when dreaming.... you have the upper hand and can bend it to your own will.

Lucid dreaming ...... when one can manage such an experience is quite wonderful. Once you can realize you are dreaming... without waking up.... the dream can become your own private playground.
        1978 XS1100E "Flashback"

"If at first you don't succeed.... Get a bigger hammer."

Comment

Thanks Guys, glad you enjoyed!

And Jeff you hit it right on the head!
          CUAgain,
          Daniel Meyer
          Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
          Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

Working...
          X