Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd day Barber pics

look my 11 again

Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.

1980 XS1100G 1179 kit, Tkat brace, progressive springs & shocks, jardine spaghetti, Mikes coils, Geezer's rectifier

Thanks for the pics. Looks like quite the event.
    But finding an eleven is like playing "where's waldo?" !!!!
    1980G Standard, Restored
    Kerker 4 - 1
    850 Rear End Mod
    2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
    Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
    Automatic CCT
    1980GH Special, Restored
    Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
    '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
    Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

Im not much with cameras, there is alot more than these pics show. Should have taken more pics friday. These are all just one side of the track.

Its like being in the museum, you want to take pictures of everything but if you do you miss alot. confucius says anyway.

And my bike is a standard, makes looking for it easier.

1980 XS1100G 1179 kit, Tkat brace, progressive springs & shocks, jardine spaghetti, Mikes coils, Geezer's rectifier

Comment

Elevener, did you find the Midnite Special in the museum yet? Are you aloud to tour the lower level and machine shop?
        2H7 (79)
        3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

I live here, Im not going in the museum when its like that! Ya know I need to look thru my pics from last time I went.....if its not a standard its not worthy of an 11 in my book though

Comment

Comment

Bonus hottie pic

and my stuff

Comment

Working...
              X