No longer a xs owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No longer a xs owner

Today I sold my MNS. This year My bike didn't get much use I had elbow surgery and my wife gave birth to our son. I decided to give it a new home so someone else could enjoy it. I told the nice guy who bought it about this site and I'm sure you all will welcome him into the club as you did with me. Thank you all for the great advice this has been an awesome source of info and direction.

do I need to hand in my membership card?
    1980 Midnight Special Its so fast it blew the gold right off
    mikes xs green monster coils, ss brake lines,
    Previous Bike
    1973 XS650

eagles

you can checkout anytime you like,,but you can never leave /hamjam ,,stay safe!and tell your friend to get on board ! ,,slow mo!
    The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
    moemcnally@hotmail.com
    i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

Ahhh, The child Rearing Years..

.. I remember them well, and the sacfrices made to raise a family. Worth it of course. You'll be back...., or you'll never leave....
      1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
      2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

You don't need to hand in the card. You CAN exchange it for a pacifier, though! I think you will find that more use for the next few years.
        Do stay around, and keep in touch (post) now and then. You may want a 45 year old bike in a few years, and WE will know of the BEST BIKES BUILT back then!
        Good luck with the family, and enjoy all the time you can spend with them. They DO grow faster than you can believe.
        Ray Matteis
        KE6NHG
        XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
        XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Working...
        X