Vegas bound!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas bound!

Heading for Vegas on Saturday morning. Sure wish i was taking the XS. Looked into renting a bike down there, but they are really proud of their bikes there. Oh well, most of them were Hardley's anyway. Nothing to compare with my XS. Should be a good trip with the Son and Daughter-in-law. Maybe i'll find a ne XS to ride home. HA HA
    1980 XS1100LG Midnight
    1991 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Here's to a long life and a happy one.
    A quick death and an easy one.
    A pretty girl and an honest one.
    A cold beer and another one!

I was going to say if you were taking your XS you could go and pawn it just for fun and see if you could make it onto the pawn stars show. Could always just come back later in the day and pick the bike back up.
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

That would be kinda cool, except it costs something when you pick it back up doesn't it? They charge some interest or something don't they? Could rent a Hardley and go pawn it. That would cause a stir.
      1980 XS1100LG Midnight

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Comment

I guess I don't know the details of pawning but I guess it would make sense that it would cost something.
        Nathan
        KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
        K&N Filter
        #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
        OEM Exhaust
        ATK Fork Brace
        LED Dash lights
        Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
        SS Brake Lines
        Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

I hope you guys have a great time Bob.Win lots of money and come back a rich man ok.I may need you to support me some day.

Terry
          1980 special (Phyllis)
          1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

Right on! Have fun in Vegas!
            -- Scott
            _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
            1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
            1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
            1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
            1979 XS1100F: parts
            2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

I don't gambling much guys,i lose to much. i am more into sight seeing. Beautiful drive to Reno today. Tomorrow we hit Virginia City, and then on to Vegas.
              1980 XS1100LG Midnight

Comment

Working...
              X