All I can Jet!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I can Jet!!

Well, SWMBO and I are "jetting" around on Jet Blue! We each got the one month "all you can jet" pass, and are in Puerto Rico at this moment. We will be home Monday night, and off to Austin, TX next weekend. I'm looking for a clue on GOOD Texas Bar-B-Que, and a good place for breakfast. If anyone near Austin would like to meet up, my cell number is in the upper right of this thread. I know it's a bit far for John and Kat, and no, I will NOT have a bike with me. We will be somewhat close to the airport, as we are looking for an inexpensive place to stay. SWMBO uses priceline to try and find the "deals" on rooms.
    We will be in New York City the following week. I just don't know what part, and were we will be staying as of yet. again, a wait for priceline. I DO want to hit a jazz spot in the city, though!
    PM if you are around, or just reply with ideas!
    Ray Matteis
    KE6NHG
    XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
    XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Nice! Doing any diving in PR while you're there? Too bad you can't just check the bike as luggage!
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

I WANTED to dive, but the weather didn't cooperate. And yes, the MNS would have been PERFECT for the Island. Oh well, I'm going back to reality now, waiting to board the final leg from Ft. Lauderdale to San Francisco. I'll be checking in Tuesday, as it will be close to midnight local time before I get home.
      Ray Matteis
      KE6NHG
      XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
      XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

That sounds like a blast. I could use a vacation.

Last flight I was on involved a lot of running through the Atlanta airport, missing my connecting flight, running to catch another flight to put me 200 miles off course, then a 2 hour cab ride home... got home at 3am. It would have sucked if I were alone!
        82J · 81SH · 79SF Fire Damage · 78E · 79F Parts Bike · 04 Buell Blast
        Website/Blog

Comment

Working...
        X