Tkat F/B on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tkat F/B on Ebay

This is really a test to see if I can get the hang of these new fangled 'postings'.
    But has anybody seen the Tkat F/b for sale on ebay for $100.00 and the seller says it's good value at that price. I think he's hoping to get more in the auction. Just a gee whizz! do ya see that!
    Jim
    XS11SG
    the URL is http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ebaymotors/w...tem=1841941350

Re: Tkat F/B on Ebay

Jim, check out this F/B Thread

Originally posted by Jim Murtagh
    But has anybody seen the Tkat F/b for sale on ebay for $100.00 and the seller says it's good value at that price. I think he's hoping to get more in the auction. Just a gee whizz! do ya see that!
    Jim
    XS11SG
    the URL is http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ebaymotors/w...tem=1841941350
    Mike * Seattle * 82 F'n'XJ1100 *

Comment

i saw it... i wonder if he knows you can get a new one for around $90...lol
      Shawn
      78 XS1100E "Black Rat"
      78 XS1100E Parts
      www.hotrod1972.com

Comment

Aw! shucks!! Mike,
        Thanks for the tip! Gotta lotta larnin' to do on this new Web site.
        I'm stuck in the land of "you pays for your internet access by the minute" and with the rates at 2 cents per min in the evevings and 5 cents per min daytime! It doesn't entice you to stay online too long OR browse too much. So I guess I'll be learning about this new site in short sharp sessions. The old digest system was great in this respect, but progress - times are a changin'.
        Regards,
        Jim
        XS11SG

Comment

Ahhhh Jim me boy,,,,,I know the problem you have,,,,it was much the same in Germany,,,,,only I didn't know it ,and what a phone bill I had when I left the Hotel,,,,The company helped me cover it of course, but it goes up real quick. I thought I was headed for indentured servitude for a bit though.
          Ken Krieger
          Chesterfield, Va.
          81 XS1100SH - Radar Rider
          82 XJ1100J - Black and Blue
          82 XJ1100J - Bucket o Bolts
          79 XS1100SF - Road Raider
          1980 XS1100 - Frankenbike
          85 XJ700 Maxim
          06 VMax - Black Max
          85 650 Nighthawk

Comment

Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ken,
            A HOTEL in Germany, gives me the shivers to think what the bill was. My work took me to Berlin - the east side in 2000 and 2001 and using the internet was NOT an option. But the hotel in Copenhagen had a booth beside the telephone booths in the lobby with a PC connected to the net - for email access. It was great - and free!! as well.
            Regards,
            Jim
            XS11SG

Comment

Ahhhhh , I see you know very well, in some instances it was 20-25 centavos a minute,or more,up to as high as 75 cents,,,,,,,was unaware the first ime I went there,,,,,I work for a German company ,luckily they were understanding,,,but it was my company laptop,,,doing there buisness ,they just asked me to come to the site instead,,hehe,,,,,cool place. Copenhagen was a miss for me,alas not enough time,,,,no amsterdam on those trips either,,,,ahhh well can't have everything aye.
              Ken Krieger
              Chesterfield, Va.
              81 XS1100SH - Radar Rider
              82 XJ1100J - Black and Blue
              82 XJ1100J - Bucket o Bolts
              79 XS1100SF - Road Raider
              1980 XS1100 - Frankenbike
              85 XJ700 Maxim
              06 VMax - Black Max
              85 650 Nighthawk

Comment

Yeah! my company was english, but the best place was Madrid, Ahhhhh! the heat, ICE cold beer and Tapas bars . . SIGH!! Alas no more, they closed down the Irish operation in April 2001. No more bouncing around Europe!!!!
                Damn I hate this . . . replying to your last reply, logging off, and not logging on till tomorrow night....... makes for a ssslowww connnveerrrssaattiioonn! LOL

Comment

Working...
                X