Oahu Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oahu Hawaii

Hi guys, I need some help...I need to store an '81 Honda CB900F for about 11 months for my Son while he serves in Iraq. He was deployed a month ago and had an arrangement (with someone else) that changed. Would anyone consider adapting a bike or know where I can store a motorcycle for a reasonable cost? Thanks. My e-mail adrress is stan@hutchgroup.org. Stan H.
    '80 XS1100LG Midnight Special
    Looks like an '82 Maxim, Fuel Injected
    '82 XJ1100J, Fuel Injected
    Stan Hutchison

Where is the bike?

Can't help with Hawaii if it is there.
    I am in Texas. Would be glad to help out.
    '81 1100 MNS - "Midnight XSpress"
    Original except:
    120 mains outer cylinders - 125 mains inner cylinders - Ceramic headers - Powder coated pipes, covers calipers, and MC's
    4 pods - Air box gutted--E3 Plugs - High Back seat - Grooved out swing arm - SS brake lines
    Fork brace - 160 speedo - Auto CCT
    All gold paint and chrome replaced with GOLD plate

"STUPID is Forever" Ron White.
    Contact me by PM -I don't deal with stupid anymore.

Big John

Comment

It may take me a week, but I do have a contact on the Island. I'll send you a pm or email once I learn more.
      Ray Matteis
      KE6NHG
      XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
      XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Honda MC in Hawaii

I appreciate the offers, the MC is in Hawaii and we could use the help. His wife Amanda is leaving for Texas in 3 weeks with 2 babies, and quickly needs a storage solution. Please contact your friends in Hawaii. The bike runs good and is worth a lot more to him than someone would offer to buy. The bike just needs a dry spot out of the weather. It would be a bonus if someone could ride it ever month or so; but that's not necessary. Thanks for responding. Scott is in a camp about 100 miles north of Bagdad; living in an air conditioned tent. Two guys got hit with mortar fire last week (they're okay), so things are still intense. They have 1 car; and when he returns, they will spend another year on the island. Stan H.
        '80 XS1100LG Midnight Special
        Looks like an '82 Maxim, Fuel Injected
        '82 XJ1100J, Fuel Injected
        Stan Hutchison

Comment

Working...
        X