What's with the body warranty's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by planedick View Post
    I guess I'm one of the lucky ones with an extended warranty. Every time I go for the yearly check up and tests my Dr. tells me I'm bullet proof. I'll be 70 soon.
    Up until this I have been pretty lucky. I do have type 2 diabetes but it's well controlled. My heart is good (a bout of GURD got me run to the hospital and a full round of tests that determined that my heard and related stuff are in good shape), my cholesterol levels are good enough my Dr asked what meds I was on, because they are as good as well controlled levels, with no medication or dietary controls.

All in all, unless this turns out worse than it looks it should be pretty routine. I started taking 1200 Mgs of Resveratrol this week, which has been shown to have a very positive affect on cancer treatment. I plan on beating this into the ground so hard it will feel like it was run over by a pack of XS1100's in full dress. I plan on a lot of years before my son inherits my XS. If I can find the right bike, I may even turn a second machine into a hack, that or make a trike out of it. Not sure what I would prefer quite yet, I'm actually leaning in the direction of a trike, but gotta figure out how to get a reverse gear for that.
    Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
    Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
    Vetter Windjammer IV
    Vetter hard bags & Trunk
    OEM Luggage Rack
    Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
    Spade Fuse Box
    Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
    750 FD Mod
    TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
    XJ1100 Front Footpegs
    XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

Warranty

Originally posted by XS1100 Newbie View Post
      Planedick. Maybe you are turning into an XS11 yourself.
      I've always been XSive and others have told me that it would get to me some day. I wonder how....
      You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
      Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
      Drilled airbox
      Tkat fork brace
      Hardly mufflers
      late model carbs
      Newer style fuses
      Oil pressure guage
      Custom security system
      Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

Working...