Server Error ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Error ??

Anyone else having trouble posting. I've been trying to reply to a PM but when I attempt to post is I'm greeted with this...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xs11.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Anyone else getting this??? It's interesting that I was able to post this but not able to reply to the PM ????
    1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
    2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

I have gottent hat occasionally when replying to a PM. It seems to be something that passes in time though.
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

Hey Walker,

I've gotten that error occasionally also, just the site's busy. I just hit the back button, and then retry. I will sometimes highlight/copy what I've typed just in case it looses it's place, so I can go back and paste instead of retyping it all!
      T.C.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Originally posted by TopCatGr58 View Post
        Hey Walker,

I've gotten that error occasionally also, just the site's busy. I just hit the back button, and then retry. I will sometimes highlight/copy what I've typed just in case it looses it's place, so I can go back and paste instead of retyping it all!
        T.C.
        Thanks TC but I thought that could be happening, so I saved my reply to a txt file and tried again today. Still no joy after several attempts. Could be something at my end as well though, my wireless router has been acting up lately and doing strange things.
        1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
        2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

I was getting that a couple of days ago too... Then I couldn\'t get on the site at all and am currently going through a proxy server...

I was able to send a PM a few minutes ago but it sent 50 times (my apologies to the recipient... but don\'t you feel popular having that many PMs at once? okay... even if they were from the same person... lol)

I won\'t be responding to PMs until this is cleared up to avoid inadvertantly sending another 50 PMs to anyone... unless someone is feeling particularly lonely and wants it done...
          lol
          81 SH Something Special
          81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
          81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
          80 LG Black Magic
          78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
          For those on FB

Comment

Had a similar incident occur for about 10 days ... then as mysteriously as it appeared, it was gone ... server error ... like my IP was blocked ... of course it wasn't .... BkrPhil had a similar issue .... his went away too.
            80G Mini-bagger
            VM33 Smooth bores, Pods, 4/1 Supertrapp, SS brake lines, fork brace

Past XS11s

79F Stone stocker and former daily driver, sold May '10 now converting for N.O. to cafe style
            79SF eventually dismantled for parts
            79F Bought almost new in 80, sold for a house
            79F The Ernie bike sold to a Navy dude summer 08
            79SF Squared-off Special, Vetter/Bates tour pkg., Mikes XS coils, G rear fender and tail light. Sold June 09

Comment

Many people have had, and periodically continue to have these problems...they come and go without warning...there are several threads on this.
              Guy

'78E

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Comment

Many people have had, and periodically continue to have these problems...they come and go without warning...there are several threads on this. My experience is that it's always the same thing...13 pings and a dead end in Colorado...oops..double posted.
                Guy

'78E

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Comment

Working...
                X