My Daily Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Daily Driver

Here is my Daily Driver. Its a 06' Peterbilt 379 SN with a C-15 Cat and 13sp Eaton.

Mike C.

Lincoln, NE

80' XS1100SG
    Its a work in progress.

90' KDX250 Enduro

The day I know everything is the day I will retire!

I have been through their assembly plant, training facilities and corporate offices in Denton, TX and was very impressed with how the place was run.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie...13797&t=h&z=16
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie...03449&t=h&z=18
    http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

Nice rig!

Comment

Very Nice indeed
        XS 1.1 '84 Midnight Special
        Honda CBX 250 2009
        Kempton Park
        Johannesburg
        South Africa
        Jan

Comment

Very slick Pete! Do you cruise "O" Street with it?
          Richard
          '79 XS1100SF "Phantom Stranger" full fairing w/radio and cd player, H-D Roadking trunk, everything else stock
          '02 Honda VTX1800C

Comment

Very nice rig

And my favorite color too.

mro
            their assembly plant, training facilities and corporate offices in Denton, TX
            Once upon a time Peterbilt had a plant in Newark, CA
            Every Truck was built to order, down to what type of metal/bolts etc to be used on the frame. First and last union job I've had. No disrespect to line workers but that's one of those jobs that bored me to death.

mro

Comment

It takes a certain type of person to put on the same bolts and wire up the same stuff day in and day out but that is one company I've seen with busy union workers, it is very surprising compared to all the other union employed facilities I've been to. I have seen first hand why GM is so screwed up including some money laundering with one of the employees at my last company with fake work order tickets.
              Last edited by Montreux_Blue; 07-02-2010, 08:52 PM.
              http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

Originally posted by Montreux_Blue View Post
                It takes a certain type of person to put on the same bolts and wire up the same stuff day in and day out but that is one company I've seen with busy union workers, it is very surprising compared to all the other union employed facilities I've been to. I have seen first hand why GM is so screwed up including some money laundering with one of the employees at my last company with fake work order tickets.

?????????????????

Comment

I love those Pete's!!!

What a great looking rig! Super fine. I drove a 2003 387model. They build the best.
                  Ole Jack
                  J.D."Jack" Smith
                  1980G&S "Halfbreed"
                  1978E straight job
                  "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

Working...
                  X