Happy Father's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day!

I hope all you Dads have a great day and get some special treatment from your loved ones...

Happy Father's Day!
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

G'mornin Kat, Thank you very much. The first thing that happend to me on this fathers day is my youngest came and crawled into my bed and crowded me out of it.

Happy Fathers Day to me.................LOL..

Comment

Thanks Kat,

But I don't think I got off easy this year. Woke up to this Friday so ruined my trip to Karla's. Pic was taken this morning after two days. Tree is 3 foot across at break.
      Power company had cut it back where all the weight was on one side.

'81 1100 MNS - "Midnight XSpress"
      Original except:
      120 mains outer cylinders - 125 mains inner cylinders - Ceramic headers - Powder coated pipes, covers calipers, and MC's
      4 pods - Air box gutted--E3 Plugs - High Back seat - Grooved out swing arm - SS brake lines
      Fork brace - 160 speedo - Auto CCT
      All gold paint and chrome replaced with GOLD plate

"STUPID is Forever" Ron White.
      Contact me by PM -I don't deal with stupid anymore.

Big John

Comment

Originally posted by jmnjrpa View Post
        But I don't think I got off easy this year. Woke up to this Friday so ruined my trip to Karla's. Pic was taken this morning after two days. Tree is 3 foot across at break.
        Power company had cut it back where all the weight was on one side.
        Yeah, mines not the best either. We are in the midst of the big DIY copper counter top install this weekend and my wife's 27 year old brother might be on his death bed. However, I did get a hand delivered cup of coffee with Irish Creme in it. Only special days start with booze.
        '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

Thanks,

Happy Fathers Day guys!!
          Four wheels move your body, two wheels move your soul.

ATGATT, It could save your life!

1980 XS 1100SG
          Dyna 3 Ohm Hi Output Coils
          Pod Filters
          DynoJet Kit
          T.C.'s Fuse Block
          Slip Streamer Turbo Windshield
          Custom Tank and Side Cover Decals
          V-Max Auto CCT

Comment

Yeahhhh,

I had a good Father's day despite being "treed". Went to the local Hardley watering hole and watched the Rangers pull one out and force an extra inning (that rarely happens with them). Afterwards I pulled up beside 2 Nightrods at a light in front of the bar. Double left turn lanes with me alone in the far left. They were both flicking their throttles and preparing for blastoff. I figgered "what the He11" so just sat there nonchalantly till the light turned. I came out of the turn powersliding like a dirt bike and going into 2nd and by top on 3rd had them by at least 200 ft. I caught red at the next light so was sitting there with my shield up lighting the stub of my cigar when they pulled up (one on each side). They were so busy looking over my bike neither one noticed when the light changed. Just gave them both a grin and flicked the throttle a couple times but they had enough and weren't going to try again. Probably a good thing cause I got them mostly by tearing out of that corner before they knew what hit them. Had a good laugh on that one and next time I stop in at the bar I'm sure I will be inundated with questions. <Disclaimer- do not do this without knowing the meaning of pain cause it is REALLY STUPID- I know better but there’s this wild hair thing……….>
            '81 1100 MNS - "Midnight XSpress"
            Original except:
            120 mains outer cylinders - 125 mains inner cylinders - Ceramic headers - Powder coated pipes, covers calipers, and MC's
            4 pods - Air box gutted--E3 Plugs - High Back seat - Grooved out swing arm - SS brake lines
            Fork brace - 160 speedo - Auto CCT
            All gold paint and chrome replaced with GOLD plate

"STUPID is Forever" Ron White.
            Contact me by PM -I don't deal with stupid anymore.

Big John

Comment

Working...
            X