No announcement yet.

WTF is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I bought it, haven't seen it or ridden it yet, the guy is going to ship it to me so I'll post some better pictures for all of you when I get it. Just couldn't pass up having the worlds only 2 stroke chopper.
    1979 xs1100 Special -
    Stock air box/K&N Filter, MAC 4-2 exhaust, Bad-Boy Air horn, TC fuse box, Windshield, Soft bags, Vetter Fairing, Blinkers->Run/Turn/Brake Lights, Headlight Modulator, hard wire GPS power

Short Stack - 1981 xs1100 Standard - lowered for SWMBO.

Originally posted by fredintoon
    Goes like a train, corners like a cow, shifts like a Russian tractor, drinks like a fish, you are gonna love it.
    My Bike:
    [link is broken]

Comment

Yer gonna hafta ride it in a group of Harleys...I can't think of anything that'll set their teeth on edge worse than a 2 stroke in their midst.
      Guy

'78E

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Comment

Originally posted by Guy_b_g View Post
        Yer gonna hafta ride it in a group of Harleys...I can't think of anything that'll set their teeth on edge worse than a 2 stroke in their midst.
        I can think of something worse..... them eating 2 stroke exhaust fumes!
        http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

Originally posted by psycoreefer View Post
          well I bought it, haven't seen it or ridden it yet, the guy is going to ship it to me so I'll post some better pictures for all of you when I get it. Just couldn't pass up having the worlds only 2 stroke chopper.
          Good for you!
          Can't wait to see the pics.
          Joe

78XS1100

Comment

Sorry, been done before. Just for laughs, years ago I grafted an orphan 250 Benelli 2 smoke into a Suzuki trail bike frame, a TS250 from memory. Hardtailled it, raked the front, 'stole' a seat from a Honda Rebel from somewhere and rode it to work every day for about six months before some Benelli collector spotted it and bought it for the motor.

It was the most gawd awful thing to ride and it looked even worse but hey, it was mine and it was beautiful Like I said before "even monsters need lovin". It's actually one of the reasons I dont like hardtails today. I'll go back through all the old photo's, the ones on actual film, and see if I can find one to scan.

Good luck with your new purchase but I gotta ask, what really made you buy it? Curiosity? or maybe something to do with the reefer part of your name
            1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
            2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

Well this is an interesting turn of events, Now you just need to find an RD400 in need of a motor and you will have one nice bike!
              Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.

1980 XS1100G 1179 kit, Tkat brace, progressive springs & shocks, jardine spaghetti, Mikes coils, Geezer's rectifier

Comment

Working...
              X