Clear All

• Are you having a "Lucky Day"?

Thought this might brighten your day..

http://www.flixxy.com/lucky-day.htm
    RIP Whiskers (Shop Boss) 25+yrs

"It doesn't hurt until you find out no one is looking"

Everything on hold...

Wow!!

I particularly like the end one where the cops run into the bank!!!!
    1980G Standard, Restored
    Kerker 4 - 1
    850 Rear End Mod
    2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
    Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
    Automatic CCT
    1980GH Special, Restored
    Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
    '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
    Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

Thought this might brighten your day
      Yup, it did. Just goes to show you, it's better to be lucky than good any day. Too funny .
      I think I have a loose screw behind the handlebars.

'79 XS11 Standard, Jardine 4/1, Dyna DC1-1 Coils, 145 mains, 45 pilots, plastic floats - 25.7mm, XV920 fuel valves, inline fuel filters, speed bleeders, Mikes XS pods, spade-type fuse block, fork brace, progressive fork springs/shocks, manual petcocks, 750 FD, Venture cam chain tensioner, SS brake lines

Comment

holy crap, those were some close calls!

I love the old guy when the car misses his legs by fractions of an inch, I'll be he was cleaning out his pants big time!
        1979 xs1100 Special -
        Stock air box/K&N Filter, MAC 4-2 exhaust, Bad-Boy Air horn, TC fuse box, Windshield, Soft bags, Vetter Fairing, Blinkers->Run/Turn/Brake Lights, Headlight Modulator, hard wire GPS power

Short Stack - 1981 xs1100 Standard - lowered for SWMBO.

Originally posted by fredintoon
        Goes like a train, corners like a cow, shifts like a Russian tractor, drinks like a fish, you are gonna love it.
        My Bike:
        [link is broken]

Comment

I bet more than a few of them changed their pants to a pound!!! I can just imagine wrecking off your bike, hitting that big pillowy stop, and then seeing another bike careening toward your head!!! Talk about a "first you say it, then you do it" situation!!
          Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
          80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
          93 GSX600F
          80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
          81 XS1100 Special
          81 CB750 C
          80 CB750 C
          78 XS750

Comment

wish I could look up the story on those cops who all ran right past the bad guys... I'll bet they still get crap from their co-workers for that one
            1979 xs1100 Special -
            Stock air box/K&N Filter, MAC 4-2 exhaust, Bad-Boy Air horn, TC fuse box, Windshield, Soft bags, Vetter Fairing, Blinkers->Run/Turn/Brake Lights, Headlight Modulator, hard wire GPS power

Goes like a train, corners like a cow, shifts like a Russian tractor, drinks like a fish, you are gonna love it.
            My Bike:
            [link is broken]

Comment

The Cop one I have seen in a tv ad for something. I think it was Snickers or Southwest Air.

Steve
              1980 XS100 SG Gone but not Forgotten really wish I could have kept it
              1998 Suzuki VS1400 Intruder

Comment

The guy trying to do a header and then recover and get back on the bike was the one I liked best. I'll bet he is eligible for a union card in the stunt mans union.
                Ole Jack
                J.D."Jack" Smith
                1980G&S "Halfbreed"
                1978E straight job
                "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

Holy Carp!

Definitely had some luck on their side...
                  YIKES
                  81 SH Something Special
                  81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                  81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
                  80 LG Black Magic
                  78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                  For those on FB

Comment

Ok, the cop one is a fake. I had to go back and look at it to see just when the cop cars showed up, well, one was parked in front of the tractor trailer rigg and the other just beside it the entire time the guys come out of the bank and get into their car.

So...either staged or that city could only afford to hire Larry, Curly Mo, and Shemp for cops. But still fun to watch.
                    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
                    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
                    93 GSX600F
                    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
                    81 XS1100 Special
                    81 CB750 C
                    80 CB750 C
                    78 XS750

Comment

ha. man maybe there is a God after all!
                      1979 XS1100SF (4-1 Kerker, XS Pods, 145 mains, 45 pilots, drag bars, blacked out)

Comment

Originally posted by DGXSER View Post
                        Ok, the cop one is a fake. I had to go back and look at it to see just when the cop cars showed up, well, one was parked in front of the tractor trailer rigg and the other just beside it the entire time the guys come out of the bank and get into their car.

So...either staged or that city could only afford to hire Larry, Curly Mo, and Shemp for cops. But still fun to watch.
                        oh man, why'd you have to go and ruin it for me...I went back and watched again and sure enough, your right the cops were sitting there waiting...
                        1979 xs1100 Special -

My Bike:
                        [link is broken]

Comment

Working...
                        X