Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought this one was funny...

http://wichita.craigslist.org/mcy/1782346045.html

Notice how he says its got no front brakes, but you can ride it away if you got the cash.

He's either sadistic or clueless...?

Well, it gave me a chuckle anyway.
    Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Only $2,000..... what a deal!!!!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

Why would he not just fill the brakes and bleed them, so he doesn't have to put that negative mark in his ad?? It would cost him $3 for a bottle of fluid, and 30 minutes of time...
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

"Don't get stuck with someone else's custom bobber" buy my unfinished one instead! LMAO
        '79 XS11 F
        Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
        Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
        GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

Maybe he needs some help bleedin' 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by CatatonicBug View Post
            It would cost him $3 for a bottle of fluid, and 30 minutes of time...
            Pay it forward.....
            http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

I just looked at the ad and it said Flagged and removed!!
              J.D."Jack" Smith
              1980G&S "Halfbreed"
              1978E straight job
              "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

Just look at the Wichita craig's list, and look for a goldwing bobber. Usually the title is "Honda Bobber".

Some other jackass posted one of those rude posts cause he was irritated and wanted everyone to flag it, so I flagged the jackass.

He hasn't said much in the latest ads about not having the front brake or all the other stuff incomplete, so maybe he did get a call from his liability insurance agent. hehe.
                Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

Working...
                X