Anyone from Northern New York??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Northern New York??

Since the Members Locate page is not working, I was woundering if anyone is from the Northern New York area, more specifically St. Lawrence County. Im looking to make some new friends and possible find some one who might be able to help me out on a tranny problem. If your in that area, drop me a line.
    Thanks,
    Adam
    "Revenge is a dish best served cold"

82' XJ1100

Not from anywhere around you, but the member locator has changed. It's now here.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

Hey Adam, welcome to the site. Im in Oswego so not very close and have no experience with the tranny fix but its nice to know I have a northern neighbor.
      '79 XS11 F
      Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
      Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
      GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

Working...
      X