too funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too funny

When ever one of the harley clones gives me the "If you have to ask..." line, I always like to respond "you know, that cliche' never made any sense too me until I heard YOU say it."
    enjoy
    Dan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izzlN2zC8PU
    Current Rides: '82 XJ w/Jardine 4-1's, GIVI flyscreen, '97 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Former Rides: '71 CB350, '78 400 Hawk, '75 CB550/4;
    while in Japan: '86 KLR250, '86 VT250Z, '86 XL600R, '82 CB450(Hawk II), '96 750 Nighthawk, '96 BMW F650

lol
    Honesty in advertising?

That was good for a laugh...
    Thank you
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Comment

I'm gonna start wearing bandannas now that they are endorsed by the American Organ Transplant Association! Totally bad ass!
      http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

Originally posted by Montreux_Blue View Post
        I'm gonna start wearing bandannas now that they are endorsed by the American Organ Transplant Association! Totally bad ass!
        I'm very glad that you will .I will need a heart fairly soon and it's always good to have more to choose from
        Jim
        Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
        Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
        and SOXS
        2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

The truth hurts (and so does riding a Harley)! Obsolete technology, very funny!
          Richard
          '79 XS1100SF "Phantom Stranger" full fairing w/radio and cd player, H-D Roadking trunk, everything else stock
          '02 Honda VTX1800C

Comment

I think the scarf is great!!

I mean, even if you don't get hurt very bad, the scarf still has many uses, such as wiping the blood of your instruments so you can ride to the emergeny room, or if you are hurt a little worse, the scarf can be used as a tourniquet to stop the arterial blood pumping out of a arm or leg. Just putting it back on your head wound after finding it in the brush and then putting what's left of your helmut on and ride to the hospital. Really, your leathers will look a lot better if you don't have all that nasty blood running down your front and forming clots on your zippers. Oh, I forgot, you could stuff the scarf into your riding glove to hold it against the stub of a mutalated finger or of a missing one. (couldn't find it in the woods among the leaves a twigs.) I am sure that with my meger imagination, I haven't come up with even a small percentage of the uses of the scarf.
            Ole Jack
            J.D."Jack" Smith
            1980G&S "Halfbreed"
            1978E straight job
            "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

funny

Originally posted by barberad View Post
              When ever one of the harley clones gives me the "If you have to ask..." line, I always like to respond "you know, that cliche' never made any sense too me until I heard YOU say it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izzlN2zC8PU
              My favorite was when someone says "Sh1t happens", I say, "Yes, and you are living proof of that"
              put something smooooth betwen your legs, XS eleven
              79 F (Blueballs)
              79 SF (Redbutt)
              81 LH (organ donor)
              79 XS 650S (gone to MC heaven)
              76 CB 750 (gone to MC heaven)
              rover has spoken

Comment

Originally posted by xs11jack View Post
                I mean, even if you don't get hurt very bad, the scarf still has many uses, such as wiping the blood of your instruments so you can ride to the emergeny room, or if you are hurt a little worse, the scarf can be used as a tourniquet to stop the arterial blood pumping out of a arm or leg. Just putting it back on your head wound after finding it in the brush and then putting what's left of your helmut on and ride to the hospital. Really, your leathers will look a lot better if you don't have all that nasty blood running down your front and forming clots on your zippers. Oh, I forgot, you could stuff the scarf into your riding glove to hold it against the stub of a mutalated finger or of a missing one. (couldn't find it in the woods among the leaves a twigs.) I am sure that with my meger imagination, I haven't come up with even a small percentage of the uses of the scarf.
                Ole Jack
                That made me think of the ER show on discovery health where they had a MC rider who brought himself into the ER with a branch stuck into him from a fall. It went in right through his face shield and they had to get it cut off to get the helmet off.
                Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
                Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
                Vetter Windjammer IV
                Vetter hard bags & Trunk
                OEM Luggage Rack
                Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
                Spade Fuse Box
                Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
                750 FD Mod
                TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
                XJ1100 Front Footpegs
                XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

Working...
                X