X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some pics of my toys

my 78 xs 11

my 2008 stella
    i am curently rebuilding the engine after a big end bearing seized up at 60 mph on me (ouch) she will come back with a mazz full circle race crank a dr 177 bbk with custom porting ggr hot reeds and modified reed block 24/24 carb somonini pipe

(i was doing a mobil service this day)

my 2008 zuma

and she is getting a lc conversion right now when fcompeted she will have a race crank a wicked 70cc race bbk with some custom work done to it 21 mm carb and im not sure which pipe im going with yet

Those are some nice 'scoots there, Scooter, and welcome to the forum! It's too bad about the Stella but at least you survived! I know SFA about scooters and I did not know you could get race parts for them but the pipe and tires on that Zuma look like you could take it almost anywhere at a high rate of speed, too.
    -- Scott
    _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
    1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
    1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
    1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
    1979 XS1100F: parts
    2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

How Fast??

will the little buggers go went you are finished moding them??
      Ole Jack
      J.D."Jack" Smith
      1980G&S "Halfbreed"
      1978E straight job
      "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

there are tons of after market and racing parts for scooters you just have to order the good stuff from europe
        when i get thru with the zuma it should do 70 that works out to 1 mph for ever cc
        yes the perillies are a great 10 inch dual purpose tire even though the zuma has less then 3 inches of suspension travel i love to take it off road

the stella will be about a 65 to 70 mph scoot as im not doing anything with the gearing but im doubling the stock hp and dang near doubling the torque
        she wont have much more top end but she will get there crazy fast and hold it

Comment

well i ran the first heat cycle on the stella today and she screams i was up to 40 in second gear and still had throttle left
          i cant wait till i get a few heat cycles on her do a proper plug chop and can see what she can do
          no maybe i dont want to know how fast she will go she seems scary fast right now

Comment

Okay, that's totally awesome for a little scooter; you be careful now -- shiny side up; rubber side down!
            -- Scott
            _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
            1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
            1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
            1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
            1979 XS1100F: parts
            2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

well this is how the stella sits right now with a cut fender and running great
              i have uped the jetting to a 140 main and cht seems to be ok im getting another cht guage just to ensure the one i have is working properly after the wreck

she had a great shake down run yesterday on the group scooter ride the bad thing is we have a new member to the riding groups and now i have to figure out how to make my little 177 2 stroke faster the a bergman 400 to have the fastest scoot in the group now

Comment

Working...
              X