part time job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part time job

Well i applied at a supermarket and got hired but did not stay long.I had almost a yearlong addiction to sleeping pills and stopped taking them in early March-finally was able to get some sleep on my own.Working the part time job was starting to take atoll on me-i started having trouble sleeping again and asked to have my hours adjusted and that fell upon deaf ears.Finally i had worked a half hour off the clock and didn't like that.The last time a girl i know, her car broke down and she called and asked what time do i leave work.Left 15 minutes after i told her that i got out because the boss said some things had to be done before i left.So was pretty mad at that.I worked yesterday and see that I'm on the schedule again after i told them i cant work it.So i will wait until after my vacation to look again.
    1980 XS1100 SG
    Inline fuel filters
    New wires in old coils-outer spark plugs
    160 mph speedometer mod
    Kerker Exhaust
    xschop K & N air filter setup
    Dynojet Recalibration kit
    1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100
    1997 Jeep Cherokee 4.5"lift installed

It seems to be the same everywhere. here the story is:
    Boss: why is moral so low?
    Employee: only allowed the budget to bandaid fix everything
    Boss: Anything else?
    Employee: lack-luster safety
    Employee: Office staff getting bonus, but production staff getting told there isn't enough for a bonus
    Employee: Nobody in production has gotten a f%$%in raise in 4 years.
    Boss: oh, well there isn't enough in the budget for that
    Employee: but we can pay a salesman that isn't selling anything 6 figures?
    Boss:........
    K. Johnson
    -1978 XS750SF - brought back from the dead with carb
    triple clean and boots
    -1982 XJ1100J - brought back from the dead by
    replacing motor after throwing #4 rod
    -1985 XJ750XN - shim job, oil change, ride. not bad for
    $500 including new rear tire.

Comment

Sounds like Walmart

I worked there to finish a couple of years to get to retirement. Hired on in new store. In the second year everyone got a bonus check. After I quit, there have been a litiny of excuses. Sounded just like KJohnson's version.
      Ole Jack
      J.D."Jack" Smith
      1980G&S "Halfbreed"
      1978E straight job
      "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

Working...
      X