Rainmaker???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainmaker???

I've noticed a really cool thing. Maybe I could sell my bike to farmers to help in days of drought! So far I got at least a .500 average. Took of work early yesterday just for a little "therapy". Boy did I feel dumb! Wife said it was forecast but hell they call for rain everyday!!! whatever. Glad I got you guys but I'm thinkin' that might be makin' me worse, you know, talkin' 'bout ridin' but typing instead?!?!
    Garry
    '79 SF "Battle Cat"
    outbackweld@charter.net

rainmaker

I would pack my raingear and ride anyway but if you really want to see it rain,wash your car.Works for me just about everytime.Building new road by house,very dusty.The only thing running for me is my dirtbike.Don`t get wet if anything keep seat dry. Take care
    Bill Harvell

Comment

I've bought myself a Joe Rocket meteor4 jacket, which is extremely water resistent and just picked up some Vasque Ranger GTX waterproof boots (GTX=GoreTex). Soon I will be getting a hiking backpack and the only thing left that still gets wet it my pants...still haven't figured out what I'm going to do about that though.

The jacket is a bit on the warm side when sitting still in the summer, but it more than makes up for that imperfection if I get into an accident or it rains.
      1979 XS11F Standard - Maya - 1196cc (out of order)
      1978 XS11E Standard - Nina - 1101cc
      http://www.livejournal.com/~xs11

Comment

Working...
      X